This is a discounted product, sold per pound. You cannot choose a color or color combination. In terms of printing, it is a full-fledged filament. Everything is printable without any problems.
- this is the so-called color change of spools
- the material does not pass quality control
- possible color variations or color instability deviations in the weight of the coil
- the material may or may not be dried (drying temperatures can be found in the datasheet)
- the tolerance of the string and the winding is OK
- not packed in original packaging - may or may not be vacuumed - datasheet is available for download in the top menu of the site
PETG Filament printing string for 3D printers.
Polyethylene terephthalate glycol
Commonly known as PETG or PET-G, is a thermoplastic polyester that provides chemical resistance, durability and excellent processability. It is very popular for consumer and commercial applications that include 3D printing or other hot manufacturing technologies.
- Weather resistance
- Resistance to chemicals (acids, alkalis, salts)
- Quality and glossy surface
- Good abrasion resistance
- Optimized for FDM (FFF) 3D printers
- Excellent adhesion to heated board, Kapton, BuildTak, glass, etc.
- Low shrinkage on cooling
- Perfect adhesion of layers
- High thermal stability up to 70 C
- Compatible with PVA supports
- Generally easy to print
- When printing odorless
Advantages of PETG
Resistant. Virtually unbreakable. Affordable. Suitable for functional prototypes. In general, PETG plastic is suitable for food contact, where it is commonly used for food containers and beverage bottles.
PETG is recyclable.
PETG is an excellent material for use in modern 3D printers.
With the right print settings, the PETG filament prints easily, has excellent layer adhesion and is odorless.
It also has very low shrinkage properties, which allows for larger prints than, for example, ABS.
At the same time, it is extremely strong and has good chemical resistance. This allows him to print objects that can withstand high temperatures, food safe applications and exceptional impact.
What is the difference between PET and PETG?
Although these compounds look similar, at the molecular level they are fundamentally different materials. PET is the result of a combination of two monomers.
However, PETG also includes glycol, which gives it different chemical properties than PET.
PETG is less brittle and more flexible than PET, making it ideal for bottles. It also has better impact resistance.
Pet-g adheres well to most common printing surfaces, sometimes too much. When printing on PEI or glass, we recommend using kores stick glue, hairspray or 3Dlac.
Our PET-G is optimized for the "Prusament PET-G" print profile.
- String weight 1000 g
- Length approx. 330 m
- Diameter 1.75 mm + -0.02 mm
- Print temperature 245-255 C
- Heated bed temperature 85-95 C
- The spool with string is vacuum packed in plastic.
- Made in Czech Republic
- Empty spool weight 250gr (transparent)
- Empty spool weight 220gr (black)
- Outer diameter 200 mm
- Shaft bore diameter 55 mm
- Coil width 70 mm
- Package dimensions (box): 80 x 230 x 200 mm
Made in Czech Republic.
This product is made of virgin granulate.
It does not contain recycled material or other undesirable additives.
Negativesje třeba počítat s tím, že je to druhá jakost, ale není to nevýhoda nýbrž vlastnost, se kterou výrobek kupujete za lepší cenu
PositivesPo přesušení cca 8 hodin v sušičce na ovoce tiskne naprosto parádně.
NegativesNutno vysušit před použitím