PLA HT110 Premium 3D Filament printing string for 3D printers.
PLA HT110 is a special type of PLA
- Very high strength and toughness.
- Higher material density compared to regular PLA
- Heat resistance up to 110 C. No need to anneal (bake).
- Ideal material for hobby use, prototyping, printing of everyday items
- The material softens slightly after heating above 80C, but retains its shape. Shape stability up to 110C.
- At normal temperatures, the mechanical resistance is very high (it completely exceeds the common types of PLA) approximately at the level of ABS
- Optimized for FDM(FFF) 3D printers
- Low cooling shrinkage (slightly higher than conventional PLA)
- Excellent adhesion to the mat
- Perfect adhesion of the layers
- Very easy to print
- Wide range of printing temperatures
- Can be glued with ordinary glues
- Easy printing of even small and detailed objects
- Does not emit odor when printing
- The material is very strong and tough
- Great for beginners
- Excellent for prototyping
- May be sensitive to heat
Commonly known as PLA, it is one of the most popular materials used in desktop 3D printing. It is the default filament of choice for most extrusion-based 3D printers because it can be printed at a low temperature and does not require a heated bed. PLA is a great first material to use when learning about 3D printing because it is easy to print, very cheap, and produces parts that can be used for a wide variety of applications. It is also one of the most eco-friendly fibers on the market today. PLA comes from crops like corn and sugarcane, is renewable and biodegradable.
Overall, PLA filament is one of the best filaments to work with: it is not sensitive to temperature changes, has a great surface quality and is ideal for printing complex objects. This material is very popular because it is easy to print and affordable. It's great material for both beginners and advanced. PLA fiber requires storage in a dry place and away from sunlight. PLA absorbs water easily, which means it can become brittle over time if stored in a humid environment. It can also deform easily if too much heat is applied to it.
PLA filament is commonly used to create intricate parts and details, including corners, sharp parts, and small components. It is often used to create architectural models, aesthetic and conceptual models, and casting molds.
In general, this material is very popular for prototyping. Because it is typically lower in cost than most other materials, manufacturers and developers can test different prototypes without a large investment. It's also biodegradable, meaning you can reduce your impact on the environment.
Advantages of PLA filament
The main advantages of PLA filament are that it can be used in desktop 3D printers, is easy to print at low temperatures, and works with almost all types of adhesives, including cyanoacrylate and specialty plastic adhesives.
PLA is also relatively easy to color, it is convenient to use a primer. It is the most commonly used material for printing when someone wants to additionally color the model.
The material can also be printed on a mat that is not heated. Nevertheless, we recommend (especially for beginners) to set the heating to 55-60C. The pad must be thoroughly degreased. For example, wash several times with hot spring water. Kores glue stick can also be used on the mat. 3Dlac works great. The material should be stored in a dry place. Wet filament must be dried at a temperature of 45 to 50C for at least 6 hours.
PLA is optimized for the "Prusament PLA" printing profile. Other profiles can be used.
String weight 2500 g
Length approx. 630 m
Diameter 1.75 mm + - 0.02 mm
Printing temperature 210-250 C
Pad temperature 40-60 C
The coil with string is vacuum packed
Made in Czech Republic
Weight of empty spool 500gr (black)
Outer diameter 300 mm
Shaft hole diameter 55 mm
Coil width 102 mm
Package dimensions (box): bulk
Made in Czech Republic.
This product is made of virgin granulate.
It does not contain recycled materials or other undesirable additives.
|Color||RAL N/A (black)|
|String diameter||1.75 mm|