PLA Premium 3D Filament printing string for 3D printers.
- Made in Czech Republic.
- This product is made of virgin granulate.
- It does not contain recycled material or other undesirable additives.
- String weight 2500 g
- Length approx. 845 m
- Diameter 1.75 mm + - 0.02 mm
- Print temperature 210-230 C
- Heated bed temperature 40-60 C
- The spool with string is vacuum packed.
- Made in Czech Republic
- Outer diameter 300 mm
- Shaft bore diameter 55 mm
- Coil width 100 mm
- Weight of empty coil 600gr
- Package dimensions (box): 326 x 307 x 107 mm
PLA (polyactid acid) is a degradable BIO material.
It is very popular for 3D printing and does not produce an odor when printed.
- Very easy printing (melting point 175 C, possibility to repeatedly heat without degradation)
- The material is very hard and tough.
- Suitable for printing small and large objects with fine details without deformation.
- Harmless to health.
Disadvantages of the material:
- above 60 C it loses mechanical strength.
- not suitable for long-term outdoor use (biodegradability, not resistant to UV radiation.)
PositivesNemám co vytknou filament je super