ASA filament for 3D printers
Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASA) is an excellent alternative to ABS.
The material has been specially developed to be more weather resistant as an alternative to ABS. ASA 3D filament is a fiber for 3D printers that is strong, rigid and relatively easy to print. The material is also very resistant to chemical influences and heat. ASA also has less deformation than ABS, but the material should not become too cold during printing.
- UV and weather resistance
- Optimized for FDM (FFF) 3D printers
- Excellent adhesion to heated board, Kapton, BuildTak, glass, etc.
- Low shrinkage compared to ABS
- Perfect adhesion of layers
- Easy removal of supports
- High thermal stability
- Printing difficulty slightly higher than PLA or PET-G.
- Generally easier printing compared to ABS.
- Potentially hazardous fumes are produced during printing because ASA contains styrene
- Can be glued and smoothed with acetone
The material excels in high adhesion to the substrate. Therefore, it is suitable to use, for example, kores or hairspray as a separator.
Larger objects should be printed in a closed box to ensure slower cooling of the printout. This prevents rapid shrinkage and possible cracking of the layers.
- Recommended temperatures apply to 0.4mm nozzle printing and a speed of approximately 60mm / s
- For higher speeds, the temperature must be raised accordingly
- For a nozzle with a larger diameter of 0.6 and more, the temperature must be increased to allow the plastic to melt
- It is also possible to slightly increase the temperature for a larger object
- The opposite is also true, lower speed, smaller nozzle, smaller object = lower hotend temperature
- Cooling 0-30%. It is better not to cool a larger object at all
If you have trouble removing the printout from the tray, place the printout and tray in the refrigerator or freezer. If it still cannot be removed, put it in lukewarm water. The procedure can be repeated.
When removing "by force", the pad may be damaged !!!
- Weight of printing string 2000 g
- Length of the printing string approx. 680 m
- Diameter 1.75 mm + - 0.02 mm
- Print temperature 255-265 C
- Heated bed temperature 105-115 C
- The spool with the printing string is vacuum packed
Dimensions of spool with filament
- Weight of empty spool 500gr (black)
- Outer diameter 300 mm
- Shaft bore diameter 55 mm
- Coil width 102 mm
- Filament package dimensions (box): bulk - without cardboard boc
Made in Czech Republic.
This product is made of virgin granulate.
It does not contain recycled material or other undesirable additives.
|Color||RAL9011 (graphite black)|
|String diameter||1.75 mm|