Firma AURAPOL s.r.o. se zabývá výrobou 3D filamentu do FDM/FFF tiskáren.
Aktuálně vyrábíme z těchto materiálů:
PLA, PET-G, ASA
Používáme kvalitní a prověřené suroviny od evropských dodavatelů.
Použité materiály vynikají perfektní adhezí vrstev, vysokou pevností a vizuální kvalitou.
3D filament je spolehlivý a snadno tisknutelný.
Máte zájem o distribuci našich produktů?
Pište na email@example.com nebo volejte na tel: +420 511 110 077
K dispozici testovací vzorky či barevné vzorkovnice.
These business conditions for the sale and purchase of goods of the trading company AURAPOL s.r.o., with its registered office at Stanislavova 1617/32, 66902 Znojmo, IČ: 09318356, (hereinafter referred to as "business conditions") apply to the conclusion of purchase contracts for goods (movables) of AURAPOL s.r.o. its customers - business partners. These terms and conditions and the complaint procedure regulate the relations arising between AURAPOL s.r.o. and its customers - business partners in the sale and purchase of goods of the customer, as buyers, from the company AURAPOL s.r.o., as the seller.
The Customer is acquainted with these business conditions of the Supplier by placing an Order, provided that the current wording of these business conditions is available to the Customer on the Supplier's website www.aurapol.cz/obchodni-podminky-velkoobchod/, while the Customer confirms by executing the Order that these duly acquainted with the terms and conditions, understood their text and content, if the Customer does not require a translation by a foreign entity, and accepts them without reservations.
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the seller means the company AURAPOL sro, with its registered office at Stanislavova 1617/32, 66902 Znojmo, IČ: 09318356, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 118420. other manufacturing, wholesale and retail trade (hereinafter referred to as the "Supplier").
2. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the Buyer means an entrepreneur - a natural or legal person that the Supplier has on the basis of its Order (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer").
3. Goods for the purposes of these terms and conditions means in particular 3D filament, as specified in detail in the Price List and which will be delivered to the Customer on the basis of Individual Purchase Agreements concluded with the Customer's Order and under these terms and conditions at the purchase price specified in the Price List "Goods").
4. Price list for the purposes of these terms and conditions means the Supplier's wholesale price list issued and continuously updated by the Supplier, in which the wholesale prices of the Goods are stated (either as "basic prices" or as "discounted prices" for regular sales and for internet sales), possibly also the recommended variance of retail prices (hereinafter referred to as the "Price List").
5. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the Order means a proposal for the conclusion of a contract made by the Customer in relation to specific goods listed in the Price List.
6. Order Confirmation means the acceptance of the Order in writing or by electronic means, based on the fact that the Supplier will manufacture or have or will have the ordered Goods in stock and that these Goods will be delivered to the Customer (hereinafter referred to as "Order Confirmation"). Partial confirmation of the Order means the partial acceptance of the Order made in writing or by electronic means, based on the fact that the Supplier is able to produce, has or will have only part of the ordered Goods in stock and that this part of the ordered Goods will be delivered to the Customer (hereinafter referred to as "Partial confirmation Orders"). In case of doubt as to whether the order has been fully or partially confirmed, the Order Confirmation or Partial Order Confirmation also means sending the ordered Goods or part thereof to the Customer, but only to the extent (quantity) in which the Goods were actually sent to the Customer.
7. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the Purchase Agreement means the purchase agreement that arises on the basis of the Order Confirmation or Partial Confirmation of the Customer's Order by the Supplier (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Agreement").
II. Ordering and delivery of Goods
II./1 Ordering Goods
1. The Customer is obliged to submit his Orders through a sales representative or an employee of the Supplier (hereinafter referred to as the "Sales Representative"). Each Customer Order must be made on the order form, which forms Annex No. 1 to these terms and conditions, contain its identification data, sufficient specification of the Goods, the quantity of goods and its price according to the Price List and must be signed by the Customer or a person authorized to act on his behalf and usually also by the imprint of the Customer's stamp; this does not apply if the Order is made by electronic means, even if they are not signed electronically according to special regulations. In the event that the Sales Representative is not available by telephone or otherwise at that time, the Customer may contact the Supplier directly. In such a case, the Customer undertakes to send Orders to the Supplier exclusively by post, and each Order must also contain the Customer's identification data and must be signed by the Customer or a person authorized to act on his behalf and usually also imprint the Customer's stamp or via e-mail from the Customer's e-mail address. specified in the Order to the e-mail address of the Supplier: firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders that do not meet the specified requirements do not have to be taken into account by the Supplier. Both the Customer and the Supplier are entitled to notify the other party of a change in the contact e-mail address, by registered mail